Couldnt Be Happier | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Couldnt Be Happier

Cuzzo

Tiger Cub
Feb 6, 2008
First time Ive started a new topic so bear with me. As a West Australian who has to put up with a two team town mentatality you crew with have no idea how good it is when we are so down and out to have a win against the protected species that is West Coast. Was in Melb on Sunday and all my WC mates said the same thing they are a mile off any success despite Woosha suggesting its not far away. saw Jack Reiwoldt training some two years ago and watched him incredulously carry on like a school boy pulling ears of older a wiser team mates back then and now see him back that up and dominate on Sunday was terrific - anyway there you have it my first new topic - just couldnt be happier :hearton

Cuzzo said:
First time Ive started a new topic so bear with me. As a West Australian who has to put up with a two team town mentatality you crew with have no idea how good it is when we are so down and out to have a win against the protected species that is West Coast. Was in Melb on Sunday and all my WC mates said the same thing they are a mile off any success despite Woosha suggesting its not far away. saw Jack Reiwoldt training some two years ago and watched him incredulously carry on like a school boy pulling ears of older a wiser team mates back then and now see him back that up and dominate on Sunday was terrific - anyway there you have it my first new topic - just couldnt be happier :hearton
Nice post Cuzzo :clap

Good one Cuzzo, Lap it up mate. I reckon we'll have it over them for a few years yet too.

bowden4president said:
Nice work!!

unfortunately for me, us beating Port and West Coast means I haven't been able to gloat to anyone :-[
You poor bugger Bowdo. ;D
I was at BIL's watching Richmond v power, he's a port member. :hihi
I see my nephew at work most days, he follows wc. :hihi
I had my (quiet) tuppence worth.
If we beat brissy, hmmm, I don't know anyone.
I can't wait to beat 1 of our traditional foes.

Cuzzo said:

Good one Cuzzo

I too am yet to start a topic, a good one anyway

willo said:
You poor bugger Bowdo. ;D
I was at BIL's watching Richmond v power, he's a port member. :hihi
I see my nephew at work most days, he follows wc. :hihi
I had my (quiet) tuppence worth.
If we beat brissy, hmmm, I don't know anyone.
I can't wait to beat 1 of our traditional foes.
Yeh lets target the black and white filth we all could gloat a plenty

Well done on your first topic Cuzzy.
Good to see we have some supporters in WA. We've had some great players come from there over the years.

I think a lot of us are happy to be on the board with our two wins.

JR is going great guns. He's got a lot of talent and we can build our forward structure around him for the next 10 years.

I'm in two minds about winning the wooden spoon.
It's pick 4 for Gaff or Darling with the ignominy of coming last.
Or pick 6 for a lesser player and no spoon.

unfortunately for me, us beating Port and West Coast means I haven't been able to gloat to anyone :-[
[/quote]

I'm in the same boat - that's why I reckon we're almost a cert for win # 3 this weekend!