Cotch on Game Day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cotch on Game Day

Solid performer and seems a very determined lad. Making sure he says everything exactly the right way. Liked the bit about him being the ringleader in making sure we don't lose any young talent.

U2Tigers said:
what was Cotchins reply to that?
Gets called Cotch or Junior at the club but did say one person calls him Chimp (I thought he said Junior Mcdonald but I reckon I have misheard that - someone else may be able to confirm).

Disco said:
Gets called Cotch or Junior at the club but did say one person calls him Chimp (I thought he said Junior Mcdonald but I reckon I have misheard that - someone else may be able to confirm).

I think he said Jude Donnelly (who is our media manager)

bowden4president said:
I think he said Jude Donnelly (who is our media manager)
Thanks Bowden. I was scratching my head over that one. Couldn't work out why it would have been Junior McDonald.