Corey Enright | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Corey Enright

Tigers of Old

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
This guy. :clap
Luke Hodge gives him a run for his money but IMO Boris is the benchmark for half back flankers.
Such a great and dependable player over such a long period.
Brilliant defender, fantastic in attack. As a former (ordinary) HB I dip my lid to this understated Cats superstar.
The kind of player you would love to play alongside and would hold up as the prototype for young defenders.
Gun. Well done on 300 games of the highest caliber.

Agree ToO. Genuine gun of the game. Something for Flossy to aspire to.

Leysy Days said:
One of the best kicks leysy has seen.

I heard Cam Mooney say today that he couldn't hit the side of a barn when he first came to Geelong. Said he had an extremely high drop but worked hard on it.

TJsFurrow said:
I heard Cam Mooney say today that he couldn't hit the side of a barn when he first came to Geelong. Said he had an extremely high drop but worked hard on it.

Sounds like a certain single man...

BnFs in two flag years. Nuff said. Going great guns for my Ultimate Footy team this season too.

St Kevin said:
BnFs in two flag years. Nuff said. Going great guns for my Ultimate Footy team this season too.

Yep. That's the pinnacle - B&F's in Premiership years. Two of them is extraordinary.

Yep. Two BnF's in premiership years n 300 games. Gun player in a champion team. :clap

Smoking Aces said:
We are going to have a better version - he currently wears number 31.

As much as I wish this were true, unfortunately it won't be.

Not saying Flossy's a dud, but if he has half the career that Enright has then he'll have done very well.

T-Shirt Tommy said:
As much as I wish this were true, unfortunately it won't be.

Not saying Flossy's a dud, but if he has half the career that Enright has then he'll have done very well.
Lets hope Flossy has two thirds the career, two flags n two hundred games would be fairly tidy, I can live with him not needing a BnF.

Always admired Enright. Just a champ.

I often find myself thinking how much we'd have ruined his career if we'd taken Enright and pick 16 from the Cats instead of 12 & 16 that was believed to have been offered for Ottens at the time.

Congrats on 300 Corey.

Bit of a shame Bartel is injured and won't be able to play in his 300th.

Enright is a gun, seems like a down to earth bloke too.

Chimptastic said:
I reckon this guy took Deledio's spot on the AA team on a few occasions. Great player.

Yep. I'm still not over Bob Murphy taking Lids' spot in 2011.