Chris Newman On SEN | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Newman On SEN

Hey premiers2010, noticed your avatar and was wondering where they are removing them to? As the bananas have a brick also..

B2

G'day bananas,

I've been told by the club they'll definately be relaid but not sure if in the same spot again.

Around closer to the Jack Dyer Stand rings a bell for some reason but not sure.

Thanks premiers2010... I hope they packed them up correctly in order. As it may become a little difficult if not, as we also have the double brick...

B2

And what did the captain have to say?

GR said:
And what did the captain have to say?

Mark Allen praised Jack, said it was good to see him contributing after negative media regarding listening to the coach.
Newman replied Jack has been working hard all year and implied that the media got it wrong.

Feeling of relief moreso than exhaultation after win. More players in the circle than outside of it.

Newman said KB gave a good speech before the game - poignant with some humour. KB said when he started at Richmond they were cellar dwellers similar to now and with hard work, commitment to each other, they could turn it around.

Nason praised by Newman.

Griffith was raised and based on some glimpses in the first half they think they saw enough to suggest that they could have a real talent on their hands.

Missed the rest sorry.

http://www.sen.com.au/audioplayer/487

For those of you interested.

Got a theory that he's warmed to the job without the shadow of Richo (and his popularity amongst the players and supporters alike) cast over him.