CATS SMASH DOGS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

CATS SMASH DOGS

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Well Geelong flogged the Bulldogs this afternoon. Poses a couple of questions. Is this just another example of the different levels of preparation of the various teams at this time or year, or was Terry WALLACE reall that good a coach. I hear he is looking for a Job next year....

Round 1 Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4

Western Bulldogs 0.2.2 2.4.4 3.6.6 4.7.9 (87)
Geelong 0.5.4 2.8.7 2.13.8 2.19.14 (146)
Match Status:
Completed

G9 = Long Goals, G6 = Normal Goals, B = Behinds

I'd read nothing into any pre-season game esp ours.

It's disappointing the club didn't show the footy world it has overcome old habits from last year, but so be it.

Some clubs go all out to win. Some want to get on with their own thing.

The new rules might be meant for entertainment but make a bit of a mockery of the competition as h&a preparation or form guides.

If Richmond plays like they did Fri night in the real season Terry Wallace and plenty of others could probably expect a phone call.

Here's hoping they won't get it cos you can't sack a premiership coach. ;D

Well after the serve i copt from my 10 year old son on friday night i was able to return the favour with gusto, what a crap team he followed.. and dont feel sorry form him he deserved it ;D