Brisbane vs Richmond Tickets. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brisbane vs Richmond Tickets.

Sorry cant remember the names or sections, however a lot of Tiges supporters sit at about the 50 metre line, where the rooms are...its the opposite side to where the TV comes from

First time I will get to see the Tigers play for 4 points since I moved up here (did see a praccy match on the GC V The Cows).
For any Tigers making the trip I strongly recommend a trip to The Broadway Hotel-Home of the Brisbane Richmond Supporters Club. 8)
Awesome pub just a stones throw from the ground. You might even get to chat with Big Carl.

Tigerdog said:
First time I will get to see the Tigers play for 4 points since I moved up here (did see a praccy match on the GC V The Cows).
For any Tigers making the trip I strongly recommend a trip to The Broadway Hotel-Home of the Brisbane Richmond Supporters Club. 8)
Awesome pub just a stones throw from the ground. You might even get to chat with Big Carl.
TD theres a couple of good pubs near by that are always packed with Tiges before the game and then the Leagues club? is huge after a win

Tigerdog said:
Easts Leagues? There's heaps of leagues clubs up here.
:hihi yean forgot that, I think you are correct. If I was heading up TD might have had to get a "SUPERBOX", maybe Bobby and the Pretty one wouldnt mind a drive

Road trip!!!

Yeah Easts are the Tigers also. Used to live around the corner from there. Still reckon the Broadway is better :D.

QLD transport provide free busses to the ground if you have a ticket for the game also.

Richmond cheer squad are usually up the Main St end from memory.

I'll be watching from the luxury of a corporate box. Though had to think twice about accepting the invite because I can be a tad unprofessional when watching a Tiges game and had to accept on the proviso that it is expected that I will not behave all that well :)

CC TIGER said:
TD theres a couple of good pubs near by that are always packed with Tiges before the game and then the Leagues club? is huge after a win
Guys, we dont go to Easts Leagues any more. The Broadway Hotel is our Home now, even though it is run by son of Big Carl.. (saints all the way) .. It is a lot closer to the Gabba. Watch this space for details of our Pre-match function. Guest speakers TBA. $30 per head,finger food, 3pm til 6pm at the Broady. By the way sections 30 to 32 are reserved for TIGERLAND. thats on the Stanley St side wing. Any further queries [email protected]

Pieman said:
Guys, we dont go to Easts Leagues any more. The Broadway Hotel is our Home now, even though it is run by son of Big Carl.. (saints all the way) .. It is a lot closer to the Gabba. Watch this space for details of our Pre-match function. Guest speakers TBA. $30 per head,finger food, 3pm til 6pm at the Broady. By the way sections 30 to 32 are reserved for TIGERLAND. thats on the Stanley St side wing. Any further queries [email protected]

30-32 is members reserve? The only seats on the wing are bays 26-29 (which are unlicensed :-\) and given we were told the cheer squad will be up the 14-16 end we got tickets in bay 26.

Hopefully a few tigers around as its the only tickets you could get on ground level (at the lowest price). For some reason the "general reserve" seats that surround the Richmond cheer squad and are about half the price of the other tickets aren't on sale yet? Guess they go on sale when the GA tickets do (Wednesday week).

Hoping for a good turnout from tiger fans since its been a good 3 years since we've played there.

I'll keep the pre-match in mind. :)

Ok, here's the lo-down.

The general reserve section is at the Wellington St (eastern/TV left of screen) end and runs from bays 15 to 21. About two of these sections are unlicensed areas, so make sure you check. They go on sale next Wednesday 16 June 2010 at a cost of around $26. The reason these seats are so cheap is because the view is really ordinary compared to the top level (which doesn't get any higher than about level 3 of the MCG southern stand). Tickets for this level are already on sale and will set you back between $40 and $55.

Most interstate supporters will be sitting in this area/end of the ground, so you'll find plenty of Tigers fans there.

Having said that, the QLD Tigers group has booked out a couple of bays (39 and 40, from memory) for about 400 QLD tiger fans. This is in the pocket/flank at the Main St (western/TV right of screen) end.

This year I've been to Bris games against Carlton, Geelong and Collingwood and if those games are anything to go by you will find plenty of Tiger fans wherever you sit, but the Wellington St end is a safer bet.

Please go to the Interstate/Country section on PRE for full details of the pre and after match functions.

BrisTiger24 said:
I'll be watching from the luxury of a corporate box. Though had to think twice about accepting the invite because I can be a tad unprofessional when watching a Tiges game and had to accept on the proviso that it is expected that I will not behave all that well :)

I also have to disclose that I could get a bit rowdy when I accept a ticket in a corporate box to a Tigers game ;) Actually prefer a corporate box when the Tiges aren't playing so I can sit back, eat, drink and relax.

Booked my tickets today for the family, section 54, top level.
Top level so as kids can see better.

I have one of those interstate memberships... can I reserve my seat now, and can I also book a seat for my wife to sit with me (she's not a member)?

Tiger29 said:
You will need to contact the club but I think you had to nominate this game before now

Yeah it snuck up on me I have to admit... Ahwell - might just have to pay normal reserved...

I sent the club an email this morning, haven't had a response yet.

Got my tickets this morning from RFC.
Section 31

I've made the trip to the Gabba twice in the last 10 years and the Tigers have had 2 wins.
As I remember, the first time I went was Tucky's first game ....he kicked a beautiful long goal and Sarge kicked 6.

Only have good memories of the Gabba!

Got an email from Jessica at the RFC, she managed to secure two tickets for my wife and I with the cheersquad, Bay 17.

First time I've sat with the cheersquad, so I'm sure it'll be an interesting day!