Breaking, another tiger on the move | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Breaking, another tiger on the move

immorta

~~we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
Tiger Stripes Dyer Requests Trade to Gold Coast Suns Amid Richmond Exodus

Richmond, August 28, 2024

In a shocking turn of events, Tiger Stripes Dyer, the beloved yet increasingly disgruntled mascot of the Richmond Tigers, has officially requested a trade to the Gold Coast Suns. This move follows a recent surge of Richmond players demanding exits from the club, prompting speculation that even the most iconic figures at the Tigers are seeking greener pastures.

Dyer, who has been the cheerful face of Richmond’s mascot for the past decade, issued a heartfelt statement early this morning: “After much reflection, I’ve decided that a change of scenery might be just what I need. The Gold Coast offers sunny weather, beach vibes, and a fresh start. Plus, who could resist the chance to trade in stripes for some serious sunshine?”

The request comes as Richmond's roster undergoes a major overhaul with several high-profile players seeking trades. Team insiders report that the mascot’s request was the final straw, a symbolic gesture highlighting the collective frustration within the Tigers’ camp.

“Honestly, we were surprised it took this long,” said an anonymous source close to the Tigers. “When your mascot starts eyeing off a new gig, it’s a clear sign things are unraveling. We’ve seen players leave, coaches depart, and now even Tiger Stripes wants out. It’s almost poetic.”

The Gold Coast Suns have yet to comment on Dyer’s trade request, but speculation is rife about how the colorful character might fit into their team culture. “We’d love to have him,” said a Suns representative. “We’re all about bright, positive energy and Tiger Stripes Dyer definitely brings that. Plus, his dance moves are legendary.”

For now, Richmond fans are left to ponder the symbolic significance of their mascot’s move and whether it will herald a new chapter of prosperity for both Dyer and the Suns. As the Tigers regroup and attempt to rebuild, one thing is clear: the ripple effects of this tumultuous season have reached even the heart of their iconic symbolism.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users
His wife is an Instagram influencer who will be able to influence more people up on the GC I expect.

Fair enough.

All is not lost. We've still got our Tiger skin for the board room table, even if it is as old n manky as old Jack's jock strap.

Another one mismanaged by S & C crew.
Every week he comes out with a huge bandage on his knee.

He's had it for over 20 Years.
Just can't get it right.
Always goes off just after theme song!
Lift, Tiger!

Reactions: 1 user
The final straw that broke the camels back
As long as he takes the camel with him and I hope it’s a man camel and mounts Hardwick.
I heard Tiger Stripes was doing the dirty on missus. . Spotted with this, “his new toys”

Spring Break Summer GIF by Arrow Video