brad scott must be a genius | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

brad scott must be a genius

houdini

Tiger Superstar
Aug 26, 2009
boring dullsville perth
brad scott must be a genius , roos are 3-3 and i actually thought we were on par with the roos and would be battling for the wooden spoon with them , but they will flog us when we meet them next , it seems they have a bit of brad scotts mongrel in them

houdini said:
brad scott must be a genius , roos are 3-3 and i actually thought we were on par with the roos and would be battling for the wooden spoon with them , but they will flog us when we meet them next , it seems they have a bit of brad scotts mongrel in them

In Terry's first year we came out of the gates 7-2 but still miles off a flag.

rockstar_tiger said:

Remember everone calling him a genius then ;)

They are Sh#t and will be exposed very soon. Don't rate them at all.

houdini said:

don't count on it, I'm not sure they're finals bound just yet partner :hihi

they actually have a few decent senior players which gives them an advantage over us

Dexter said:
they actually have a few decent senior players which gives them an advantage over us

Pretty much this. They have a lot more players in the 24-30 age bracket than us. Once our players mature in the future who knows what will happen but at the moment their list is a lot better and a lot more competitive. Don't think Scott is a genius and they weren't rated about the same as us at the start of the year.

houdini said:
every one rated north about the same as us at the start of the year , we will not win 3 games this year they already have

:blah scooty!

No one rated North the same as us. Most had us wooden spooners and North anywhere between 15 and in the 8.

Its no about wins this year anyway houdini!

with brad scott lets just say, im really really happy that he is at north, not at richmond.

houdini said:
bit early for that call but they're looking ok.

rockstar_tiger said:

Quote for truth. This ^ cannot, I repeat cannot, be posted often enough.