Ben Reid | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ben Reid

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Ben Reid gets nominated for the rising star award after being in the system for 4 years, any chance of Newman getting nominated? :spin
Has the AFL run out of current kids to select eg: nason

zippadeee said:
Ben Reid gets nominated for the rising star award after being in the system for 4 years, any chance of Newman getting nominated? :spin
Has the AFL run out of current kids to select eg: nason

I was perplexed by this decision too, I watched the game yesterday and he was quite good, but far from stunning. What does Nason have to do get a nomination?

So somebody who's been in the system for 4 years qualifies for this award and first year players like Barlow & Pods don't, yeah that makes sense.

Elmer said:
Get more than 15 kicks in a game.

As far as the stat sheet goes when you compare both players, its fair to say that if Nason got 20 disposals instead of 16 it would look better. Combine with 3 goals, and things look a bit more 'complete'.