Barlow (Freo) should be cited. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Barlow (Freo) should be cited.

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Not sure if this was mentioned, I couldn't see any thread.

9 minutes to go in the first quarter, ruck dual, Vickery was walking back, Barlow left his left leg out in position that led Vickery to trip. He hopped back to the boundary.

The Afl should investigate this. Should at least fine him and give him caution. Its disappointing coming from him, especially as he knows what's it like to break your leg.

No. He knew Tyrone was walking back and left his foot there fixed, which caused him to fall backwards.

I taped the game and watched the first quarter about 10 times.

Might've been payback for Vickery's gammy leg imitation a couple of years ago when Barlow returned from injury.

Vickery had an existing ankle injury. Haven't seen the vision, but if Barlow caused him to leave the field, it definitely should be investigated.