Another (final) Richo Farewell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Another (final) Richo Farewell

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
richofarewell_246a.jpg

richo%20web%202.jpg

Download flyer here

Is anyone planning to go? $350 is a hefty price tag. I find it really disappointing that this is out of reach of the grass roots supporters considering Richo was so loved by them. Still I imagine it will sell out. Would the profits go to Richo or to the club?

I wonder how much the general seating option will cost for 1 hour Richo tribute show, 1/2 hour interval and 1/2 hour of Jon Stevens concert?

I'd much prefer a sausage sizzle and a big screen at Punt Road so everyone could farewell the big fella. I'm sure we could put together a decent PRE All-Stars band for free entertainment too.

If I can tee up some people to go with me I'll definitly be there.

Disagree on the price tag being too high, I'd expect something like this to be at a premium price.

Those who refuse to cough up got a chance to say goodbye (for free) at R1

rosy23 said:
I'd much prefer a sausage sizzle and a big screen at Punt Road so everyone could farewell the big fella. I'm sure we could put together a decent PRE All-Stars band for free entertainment too.

I'd be there for a that! It's more appropriate anyway.

Am keen to fly over and go to this. Price aint cheap though but im stil lconsidering it. Worth it to tribute the great man. How do I convince the missus I should fly over from Adelaide and go to this? Any tips?

shawry said:
Am keen to fly over and go to this. Price aint cheap though but im stil lconsidering it. Worth it to tribute the great man. How do I convince the missus I should fly over from Adelaide and go to this? Any tips?

tell her you are visiting your mistresss - she won't have a clue its a Tigers thing then. :hihi

what a joke :mad: i definitely aint going at that price.. I was prepared to pay $200 maybe $250 max, but to be double what the Jack Dyer Medal is, rubbish.
Jon Stevens is shocking and has 1 song he sings everywhere "Reach out" ...yeah how about you reach out to the supporters who are there week in and week out, not the high profile business people who will probably get free tickets from sponsors. Grr General Admission will be about $100 for an hour of a highlights reel? What the hell?!!!

:mad:

Mrs Richo said:
what a joke :mad: i definitely aint going at that price.. I was prepared to pay $200 maybe $250 max, but to be double what the Jack Dyer Medal is, rubbish.
Jon Stevens is shocking and has 1 song he sings everywhere "Reach out" ...yeah how about you reach out to the supporters who are there week in and week out, not the high profile business people who will probably get free tickets from sponsors. Grr General Admission will be about $100 for an hour of a highlights reel? What the hell?!!!

:mad:

Jon Stevens is fabulous and has stacks of songs from the Noiseworks days. I agree with the rest, though. Very, very steep and a touch unnecessary. If they wanted a corporate event, they should have done it at the time of the on-ground farewell.

Tigers of Old said:
Said goodbyes at the G. Thought we'd all moved on.
Richo included.

:headscratch

Whatever anyone does, don't do a Google Image search for "milking" with Safe Search set to Off whilst at work.

Lot of whinging here....if the price is too dear or you disagree with the farwell...read another thread. Plenty to moanabout on other topics on this forum.

ROLLS ROYCE said:
Lot of whinging here....if the price is too dear or you disagree with the farwell...read another thread. Plenty to moanabout on other topics on this forum.
Clearly its open for discussion...but with a name like "ROLLS ROYCE" ill assume your more then happy to pay up?

Hate to agree with MrsRicho, but it is quite a hefty price tag and one only for high rollers (and "ROLLS ROYCE"), so count me out...

$40 General admission tickets went on sale today at Ticketek...got mine! :clap

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=RICHOFIN10&searchId=ef0811b8-9284-4dbe-b2b3-5afdb2fec903

Its not like yopur getting an individual cuddle from the great man. but then again if you are rich enough to go good luck. Those opf us who have families are way priced out of this world..

How I hate corporates... heartless dogs

oh thats just awesome - General Admission is another pathetic joke

1 hour of a highlights dvd

Half hour of Jon Stevens

for $40

:veryupset

I'm so fuming Richmond treat us this way. i'm not taking it lying down!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: