And so history looks like repeating itself.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

And so history looks like repeating itself....

nitrotiger

" lets play like the tigers of old ! "
Sep 9, 2005
Noble Park North Melbourne
A few weeks ago.....i said that Jack Reivwoldt was showng sings of being the Millenium version of Michael Roach.....I wanna get my hands on a replay cause the game wasnt live up here....How sweet this is ! I love you richmond !

I don't know if it's the right answer but Matthew Louganis-Lloyd kicked 13 against the swans back in 1999 almost on the day of his 21st birthday

Not sure if there has been anyone else since then, can't think of many others who would have given only Jon Brown & Milne are the only other current players who've kicked 10 or more in a game

Apparently they stated in the telecast today no-one has kicked 10 goals in a match for 3 years ! Well done Jack

you just don't jag 10 goals in AFL. we really need to get some other grunt in the forward line to ensure that Jack becomes an RFC legend.