Alroy Gilligan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Alroy Gilligan

tigerjoe

EAT 'EM ALIVE TIGERS!
Aug 24, 2003
Melbourne
Tambling on the Marngrrok footy show on Thursday night said that Alroy was back in training.

http://*a website not PRE*/forum/showpost.php?p=316202&postcount=69

Hope he is here to stay now.

From reports Alroy was AWOL. If that's the case Hardwick should torpedo punt him to never never land.

Wacky stuff tonight. :hihi

geoffryprettyboy said:
From reports Alroy was AWOL. If that's the case Hardwick should torpedo punt him to never never land.

being said on some other sites due to some heavy family stuff going down, and club understood he needed to sort it out

Tiger74 said:
being said on some other sites due to some heavy family stuff going down, and club understood he needed to sort it out

OK, no torpedo punt. Family comes first. All the goss & rumours going around were Alroy went AWOL, missing persons were notified, and Crocodile Dundee was searching for him at the Crossing. .

I would now delist him at the end of the year.

geoffryprettyboy said:

Those reports were only from people who didn't know where he was. The club knew he was in WA as he had a dying family member.
He's back now so it's ridiculous to just write him off. There's more to life than football you know.

geoffryprettyboy said:
OK, no torpedo punt. Family comes first. All the goss & rumours going around were Alroy went AWOL, missing persons were notified, and Crocodile Dundee was searching for him at the Crossing. .

I would now delist him at the end of the year.

Just had a change of paradigm moment GPB ;D It happens to us all on here :clap