AFL Ground Dimensions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Ground Dimensions

how skinny is GHMBABSGCFC ?

26m skinnier than the G ..

There is a table in the link below listing the dimensions of AFL Grounds.

I started a thread on this a few years ago, it is pretty comprehensive but possibly a little out of sate (they seem to have lengthened the SCG slightly as an example).

You can find it here: https://www.puntroadend.com/threads/ground-sizes.56226/

DS

Reactions: 1 user
The best thing Plugger Lockett ever did for his goal tally was move to Sydney to play on that pokey little ground which is a kick out of the middle to FF.

Reactions: 1 user
The best thing Plugger Lockett ever did for his goal tally was move to Sydney to play on that pokey little ground which is a kick out of the middle to FF.
I was in Sydney earlier this year and did the guided tour of the SCG. The tour guide did tell us that although the 50m arc is marked as 50, it was more around 45 metres otherwise the arcs would enter the centre square

Reactions: 4 users