A lead we need to maintain. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A lead we need to maintain.

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
On a lighter note(we sure need one)

Since 2002.

Richmond have won 58 games,and 2 spoons.

Carlton have won 52 games,and 3 spoons.

gold1 said:

Since 2002.

Whoopee doo!

gold1 said:

Since 2002.

yes but 15 out of the 16 teams have made the finals since 2006.

Ian4 said:
yes but 15 out of the 16 teams have made the finals since 2006.
Yes and the dogs have not won a flag in 46 years,saints 34 years,demons 36 years,add fitzroy and south melb before they folded,not much joy there as well.I thought I might bring a positive to the forum for a change,but clearly negativity abounds.

gold1 said:

Since 2002.

If that's true, it's a great little number to shove down the throats of the Carlton supporters that hang around me.

duly noted gold1 (despite it being 56 years for the dogs, 44 for the saints and 46 for melb :hihi), but 2002 was the starting point you chose in your opening post. so going by that benchmark, we are the only team to have not made the finals since that year (with every other team making it at least once in the past 4 years).

geoffryprettyboy said:
If that's true, it's a great little number to shove down the throats of the Carlton supporters that hang around me.

:hihi Will be using it tmrw. ! thanks