A bit of fun 2 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A bit of fun 2

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
who will be the first supporter to ring talkback and demand sackings? DIGGLER
who will be the first to fling there membership card? DIGGLER
who will be the first to post why did we draft him? DIGGLER
who will be the first to wish for a new coach? DIGGLER
who will be the first to question why dudcan gets a game? DIGGLER
who will be the first player to spit the dummy? RICHO

Who will be the first to get pushed aside like a 12 year old? King
Who will be the first to kick the ball out of bounds on the full? D Kellaway
Who will be the first to get dogded like Witches Hats? Rogers,King and D Kellaway.
Who will be the first to call Frawley a @#@K head after he plays D Kellaway, King, and Rogers in the centre? Crackertiger!

Great work Diggler.

I know it's not positive ITO, but I really think I need to fess up now.

In the UNLIKELY event that we have a repeat of anything like the years 1983 to 2002:

Which supporter's posts will go from philosophical and positive to sounding like a long-suffering, bitter and twisted Richmond supporter, in the event of:

a) We get belted at some stage throughout the season;

b) We get poleaxed in the first 15 minutes of a game and so, the game, as a contest, is over before it starts; or

c) We lose more than one game in a row?  MC24 :eek:

OK, so I'm a weak individual, prone to mood swings if we lose.

Which supporter will at some stage post apologies for something said, because of a), b) or c) above? MC24

I might be bitter and twisted, but I do have manners.  And even though it's a delayed reaction, I eventually realise that it's not the rest of the world's fault if my footy team won't play decent footy.

Which supporter should not drive home after any of a), b) or c), due to the increased possibility of being involved in road rage?  MC24

I don't understand why, but it's been my experience that no one knows how to drive, especially if we've lost.  Don't ask me how it happens - it's a total mystery to me. :-/

Have I mentioned how much I hate Richmond losing?

I stayed positive till Rnd 2 last yr :-[ and losing isn't on my favourites list either. I just want to drink from the cup of glory again. :(

Who will be the first to ask "why do we still have Rogers on our list? Mikee

Who will be the first to ask "why do people love bagging Richo when without him, our forward-line is useless? Mikee

Who is another Rogers & Daffy in disguise (ie shitkicker who can't evade for *smile*)? Pettifer

Which 2 players are gonna be the biggest guns in the future? Rodan & McGrath

What is Richmond's biggest weakness? Lack of leg speed

Who's getting sick of the whinging already: TG
Who's bored with reading the same old comments time and time again: TG
Who's waiting to see Dragga play: TG
Who's gonna put the tiges as the central theme for her media project: TG