2024 Grand final Predictions and BOGs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Grand final Predictions and BOGs

Mr Invisible Heeney
invisible archie GIF by Archie Comics
Spectacular gif work Zips

Reactions: 1 user
Brisbane have a defence
Brisbane has a forward line
And Brisbane have a midfield.
And properly the 2 best 2 runners since Edwards and Lambert in Berry and Mcluggage

Longmire too good of a coach, extracts the absolute most out of his spuds, ordinary tall forwards, McCartin the only key back, all getting exposed on the biggest stage.

His Younger brother is the only kid EVER to have won 3 under 18"s championship.
He was in the team as a 15 yr old.
He is better
Congratulations Brisbane here is the premiership. And $200k prize money. And exclusive access to the best kid in the land for a bunch of junk picks. You earned it.

Reactions: 1 users
Mr Invisible Heeney
invisible archie GIF by Archie Comics

Longmire too good of a coach, extracts the absolute most out of his spuds, ordinary tall forwards, McCartin the only key back, all getting exposed on the biggest stage.
Interesting how the media were spruiking both Scott & Longmire for always keeping their team up only a week or so ago.
Unless Longmire pulls something out his arse, not looking great for him.

Sydney can't play that style on the G and expect to win.
It dosent work. It might work against Port at the SCG but not on the G.
That's twice longmire has gone into a Gf trying to win it with precise kicking and no contested football.

It's sackable in my eyes.
I wouldn't be surprised he walks away after this performance.
Embarrassing

will be an amazing flag for Brisbane assuming they go on with it - to win 4 finals games in a row and be dead in two of them.

Seriously, this is one of the worst calls of a game I've ever heard. Taylor has severe dementia and Hodge is a moron. Richo is an inoffensive fence sitter that offers nothing.

Absolute amateur hour in the extreme. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 4 users
Seriously, this is one of the worst calls of a game I've ever heard. Taylor has severe dementia and Hodge is a moron. Richo is an inoffensive fence sitter that offers nothing.

Been wanting to say it for a while. Richo is hopeless.

Another half to go, but good grief, what’s the point of being lauded as the team that ‘keep fronting up’ and then crash and burning in the big one. I’ll take our 3 recent flags and the exciting opportunity to build again EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Reactions: 5 users

BT well overdue for an upgrade

I can't see the Swans coming back from 8 goals down. The lions playing to good.

Have to laugh when people say at least we made the GF I get it if its once or twice losing a GF great effort to get there but losing 4 grand finals in a row GTFO the pain would be unbearable. Only the pies fans will be able to understand what Sydney supporters are going through as being perennial chokers!

Swans in the last 19 years have played in 7 GF's. Winning 2 flags and losing 5
Won 2005 & 2012
Lost 2006, 2014, 2016, 2022 & 2024

Last edited: