2024 Grand final Predictions and BOGs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Grand final Predictions and BOGs

Aside from the cgi’ed effects she’s been good. No matter who does it there will be negativity.
The same negativity and vitriol directed at Tina Arena by those sitting behind their social media accounts. Usual suspects in today’s world who live a miserable, pathetic and victim first existence.

Aside from the cgi’ed effects she’s been good. No matter who does it there will be negativity.
I’m negative about it because I reckon it’s a waste of time and money. Just get on with the footy.
Would cost a lot too. Give it to the clubs or grass roots footy.
Just trying to be like the Super Bowl and out do the NRL.

I’m negative about it because I reckon it’s a waste of time and money. Just get on with the footy.
Would cost a lot too. Give it to the clubs or grass roots footy.
Just trying to be like the Super Bowl and out do the NRL.
Totally agree on that. The star of the day is the game, but once the decision has been made, should just enjoy the show for what it is.

Reactions: 1 user
The same negativity and vitriol directed at Tina Arena by those sitting behind their social media accounts. Usual suspects in today’s world who live a miserable, pathetic and victim first existence.
I wonder what she got paid for that nothing performance