2024 Grand final Predictions and BOGs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Grand final Predictions and BOGs

Interesting how the media were spruiking both Scott & Longmire for always keeping their team up only a week or so ago.
Unless Longmire pulls something out his arse, not looking great for him.
The Geelong narrative took aa dive the minute the siren went last Saturday night.
And the Sydney one will come to a complete halt in the next 60 minutes.
No more

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations Brisbane here is the premiership. And $200k prize money. And exclusive access to the best kid in the land for a bunch of junk picks. You earned it.
They will actually end up with 2 of the best kids simply by matching points with later picks

Another half to go, but good grief, what’s the point of being lauded as the team that ‘keep fronting up’ and then crash and burning in the big one. I’ll take our 3 recent flags and the exciting opportunity to build again EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.
This x a million.

Seriously, this is one of the worst calls of a game I've ever heard. Taylor has severe dementia and Hodge is a moron. Richo is an inoffensive fence sitter that offers nothing.

Absolute amateur hour in the extreme. Embarrassing.
They've just wheeled Bruce out Reds all is well.

So if this ends up as expected and Brisbane go on to win this, I dare say Richmond’s season post draft will be more successful than Sydney’s.

The Geelong narrative took aa dive the minute the siren went last Saturday night.
And the Sydney one will come to a complete halt in the next 60 minutes.
No more
Thank god for Brisbane. If they lost Geelong would be winning this grand final

Reactions: 8 users
I can't see the Swans coming back from 8 goals down. The lions playing to good.

Have to laugh when people say at least we made the GF I get it if its once or twice losing a GF great effort to get there but losing 4 grand finals in a row GTFO the pain would be unbearable. Only the pies fans will be able to understand what Sydney supporters are going through as being perineurial chokers!

Swans in the last 19 years have played in 7 GF's. Winning 2 flags and losing 5
Won 2005 & 2012
Lost Lost 2006, 2014, 2016, 2022 & 2024
Geelong the same.
Lost 89, 92, 94, 95, 2008, 2020

The expectation is Swans will pull their finger out in this second half and maybe not win but make a game of it.

I doubt this’ll happen.