2016 RFC free agents | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2016 RFC free agents

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
"Big bad bustling" Vickery is up and "Play one good game every 6 weeks" Edwards are our two free agents next year.
Please let's not rush to sign them.
Letting them walk might be more beneficial. Let's see if Vickery can stay on course otherwise thanks for coming.
And if Edwards was able to snag us a first rounder compo. I will buy his Criws jumper for him.

As for the other free agents, wines but he won't come to us and the kid from GC with the plastic knees might be a chance but the rest all rubbish. Don't want Prestia either

zippadeee said:
"Big bad bustling" Vickery is up and "Play one good game every 6 weeks" Edwards are our two free agents next year.
Please let's not rush to sign them.
Letting them walk might be more beneficial. Let's see if Vickery can stay on course otherwise thanks for coming.
And if Edwards was able to snag us a first rounder compo. I will buy his Criws jumper for him.

As for the other free agents, wines but he won't come to us and the kid from GC with the plastic knees might be a chance but the rest all rubbish. Don't want Prestia either
BS aside, fair to say Edwards plays more than 4 good games a year, don't be blinded by his last game
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/player-profile/shane-edwards

Rancey18 said:
O'Meara and Wines arent free agents.

Then let's get them the same way Collingwood got Treloar. In their ears from now. Cash, holidays, free health care, job for your girlfriend, new jeep, free pet care

zippadeee said:
Then let's get them the same way Collingwood got Treloar. In their ears from now. Cash, holidays, free health care, job for your girlfriend, new jeep, free pet care

And a night with Zips as the cherry on top.

zippadeee said:

exactly mate if they do *smile* like that we need to as well because at moment not level playing field. I have even heard that one of there players get access to free groceries at one of the major supermarkets. Might not sound like much but if your spending 200-300 a week the whole year it soon ads up.

BillyJean17 said:
BS aside, fair to say Edwards plays more than 4 good games a year, don't be blinded by his last game
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/player-profile/shane-edwards
yes, Shed is a priority signing and I predict he will be signed up early. His x factor is very important for us.

If Vickery plays in 2016 like the 2nd half of 2015 he is a high priority as well and I suspect he will be a priority target for some clubs in the free agency market.

Should be targeting Hooker as free agent for end of next year. Chaplin ain't taking us to a flag and if neither of Astbury or Elton own a key post next year we're in trouble down back.

Prince Gwilliam said:
Should be targeting Hooker as free agent for end of next year. Chaplin ain't taking us to a flag and if neither of Astbury or Elton own a key post next year we're in trouble down back.
But the Bummers would want Cotchin and a first round pick in exchange. I wouldn't deal with that mob.

Tenacious Tiges said:
But the Bummers would want Cotchin and a first round pick in exchange. I wouldn't deal with that mob.

His a free agent. fREE. No trade.

Prince Gwilliam said:

Reckon a lot of clubs will target him. Will cost top top dollar contractually. Would be great to have but can't see it happening.

tigerlove said:
I predict both will be signed up for the 2017 season.

One down, one to go. If nothing else zips you're a good laugh with some of these out there topics.

Prince Gwilliam said:
Should be targeting Hooker as free agent for end of next year.

He might have served his supplements suspension by this time next year and be "Cherry Ripe" to leave the club that dented his career.