2015 pass mark is to win a final. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2015 pass mark is to win a final.

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
It's hard watching losses like tonight, but let's keep it in perspective.

I think it was pretty much agreed by most people that a pass mark for us this year was to win a final. After two poor elimination finals, this had to be our next step.

We are tracking fine with regard to this. Despite some people's thoughts, I think we are a shoe in to make the eight, and that's where it all begins. We have to win that first final.

Let's not throw the babies out with the dirty Adelaide bath water. Our season is not over after tonight. We were never a top four side, so not let's get too downhearted. A home elimination final is what we are after.

Playing teams in the run home who will hunt and pressure us rather than the other way around.

And we saw how shaky our blokes were tonight when the heat was turned up.

Hopefully tonight will serve as a reminder that irrespective of the opposition, we have to be the hunters.

With hindsight, a letdown after the last two weeks is not surprising.

Midsy said:
Hopefully tonight will serve as a reminder that irrespective of the opposition, we have to be the hunters.

With hindsight, a letdown after the last two weeks is not surprising.

Its not surprising because its Richmond. But if we are to be a good team, we dont have let downs to the extent we did tonight. Shows we are a long way short of the top shelf.

The pass mark of every season is the premiership. It is just degrees of failure after that.

mld said:
The pass mark of every season is the premiership. It is just degrees of failure after that.

Ok then. For our degree of failure to be less than the last two years, we have to win a final. Still equates to improvement.