2 mcc tickets for thursdays game i need to get rid of | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2 mcc tickets for thursdays game i need to get rid of

non hogkins

Tiger Rookie
Jan 26, 2013
I have 2 mcc guest passes at face value you will need to pick up from mount eliza there face value is 34 bucks each pls inbox me if interested I have also put on facebook

If you are the Member, don't forget you have to be responsible for the new guests behaviour is some form, so you better say no to Zips and Diggler if they inquire ;D

non hogkins said:
I have 2 mcc guest passes at face value you will need to pick up from mount eliza there face value is 34 bucks each pls inbox me if interested I have also put on facebook

How did someone with such poor sentence structure and grammar get to be an MCC Member?????

:rofl :rofl

Besides - I think the rules still require you to attend with your guest.

I'll alert the Membership department that someone from Mt Eliza will be in contravention of the rules on Friday night ;)