142 Tackles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

142 Tackles

Must've been very observant statisticians. Port almost broke the old record as well.

Edit: Match total of 258 is 18% more than the previous record. 10 Tigers had career bests, including Cousins at almost 32yo. Either the figures are rubbery or Hardwick's message has clicked in a big way.

Still cant figure out have they gave Angus all those tackles. It was pretty muddy out there making it difficult to pick up players. (I did think that Angus played a great game for the record.)

Would that be the first time that all 22 players recorded a tackle in a game?

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/fts_match_statistics?mid=5043&sby=6#t2

It would be a first for us because Richo could never tackle

bravetiger said:
Would that be the first time that all 22 players recorded a tackle in a game?

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/fts_match_statistics?mid=5043&sby=6#t2

It would be a first for us because Richo could never tackle

We also did it in R6 v Geelong(!), and on seven other occasions including three consecutive games last year (R15-17).

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Must've been very observant statisticians. Port almost broke the old record as well.

Edit: Match total of 258 is 18% more than the previous record. 10 Tigers had career bests, including Cousins at almost 32yo. Either the figures are rubbery or Hardwick's message has clicked in a big way.

do these statistics get reviewed at all or do they now stand forever?

Special mention should go to the following Tuck 14 tackles, Cousins 8 , Collins 12, White 8, Nahas 10, Edwards 11 & Graham 14.
Our constant pressure is what won us the game. :clap :clap