Welcome Tom Brown | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tom Brown

Are there any players you like?
Justin Pickering
Couglan
Foley
Justin Charles
Daniel Rioli
Townsend
Castagna
Bulter
Riewoldt
Martin
Couglan
BigV
Turner
Free
Egan
Naish
Richo
Lambert
Bolton
Martin
Weightman
Lee
Prestia
Cotchin
Astbury
Grimes
KB
Ottens
Mitchell
Roach
Edwards
Bowden
Cameron

Reactions: 1 user
Needs good players around him. The lack of intensity stands out. Has a lot of physical gifts - quick, can jump etc but has a real J Short softness about him.

Gonna frustrate the *smile* out of me watching him cruise around.

Got a whole 10 games under the belt playing for a side that's struggling through injuries n transition. Not gunna even think about how good he is, or isn't until about the end of next year. So far the kid looks fairly well skilled and a bit composed, balanced n laconic which for me are all positive traits to have within the game. Then all he needs is some growing n maturing time kinda like a fine wine or whisky.
Blokes like Bowdo, Rhys the hyphen, Dale Lewis were players that always seemed to be going half paced n rarely fully committed yet were somehow always around the right place just when they needed to be there. Just gunna sit back n watch with interest.

Reactions: 1 users
Some very generous assessments of Brown’s game around here especially considering the flak Sonsie is (rightfully) coping for a near identical performance.

Being just an elite kick is not good enough.

Reactions: 1 users