Welcome To Richmond - Steely Green | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome To Richmond - Steely Green

Back to the topic, I thought Ollands Hollands was even worse tonight than his brother Elijahollands Ollands Hollands III. Both so slow.

Back to the topic, I thought Ollands Hollands was even worse tonight than his brother Elijahollands Ollands Hollands III. Both so slow.

And fumbly. As you know, need to be uber clean below the knees at that size, playing that role young Jack.

BTW when we having a beer!!

And fumbly. As you know, need to be uber clean below the knees at that size, playing that role young Jack.

BTW when we having a beer!!
He knows they're on him, Bryan. He's panicking. FWIW I like both of them but the slow thing is hurting them. Elijahollands doesn't win enough of it but looks ok at times. Probably a HBF. Classy. (Went waaaaaaaay too early in his draft. Bad year.)

Reactions: 1 user
Shadeau Brain played last week. He was terrible. He has a brother Faux Brain. Even worse. A sister Ne Braine Pas.

Steely can make a name for himself this week. Named in the 21C. Tempered in the 50s. Loves a stink.

If he can get involved and get the bloody ball he can be captain.

Go Steely , lets do some Dirty Work on those Lions !
You go back, Steely
Do it again
Wheel turnin' round and round
You go back, Steely
Do it again
( if u know u know ;) )

• Love
5 possessions & 2 tackles. Tough night to be a small forward to be fair with the lack of ball coming in. Could see he was trying hard but had little impact. Hope he gets another game next week but may not.

5 possessions & 2 tackles. Tough night to be a small forward to be fair with the lack of ball coming in. Could see he was trying hard but had little impact. Hope he gets another game next week but may not.
He will, because the cupboard is bare.
At least he didn't get injured.

The positive for Steely was he has a game under his belt and will likely get a few more this season.
Hopefully he is the kind of kid that will take the learnings into his off season and come back that bit fitter/stronger.

Reactions: 2 users
Some player missed a simple tackle and let a Lion player go through towards the goals until Steely tackled him harder but couldn't hold on. Great to see this kid shows effort.

Shadeau Brain played last week. He was terrible. He has a brother Faux Brain. Even worse. A sister Ne Braine Pas.

Steely can make a name for himself this week. Named in the 21C. Tempered in the 50s. Loves a stink.

If he can get involved and get the bloody ball he can be captain.
Did he actually make it on the ground? Completely unnoticeable. Very much a ‘shadow’. At least we knew Steely was there.

• Haha
Some player missed a simple tackle and let a Lion player go through towards the goals until Steely tackled him harder but couldn't hold on. Great to see this kid shows effort.

Was that the Cameron goal in the goal square. If so, Brown tackled a different Lion and the ball "spilled out in the tackle" (it was probably knocked out), and Cameron was too strong for Steely, but thats no shame at this early stage in his career.

Reactions: 1 users
Did he actually make it on the ground? Completely unnoticeable. Very much a ‘shadow’. At least we knew Steely was there.
Good morning, Carn. Nobody's sure whether brain was there but there is a little dark area on the scan.

You know when players overly gesticulate when they *smile* up? It's a bit annoying. Too showy. When Steely didn't stick that tackle in the goal square I have never seen more genuine agony. We want this bloke to come on. Cult figure coming through. Needs bigger shorts.

Reactions: 6 users