Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell

A couple of strong overhead marks and super clean pickups. Back to his first game/s signs - fatigue must have been a factor for a bunch of weeks. Can definitely see why he's playing most (all?) games when available for selection.

Reactions: 6 users
He was much better tonight. Looks like he really needed that week off.

We need to be careful not to burn these kids out. It's great to get games into them, but if they need a weeks break, give it to them i say

Reactions: 2 users
We need to be careful not to burn these kids out. It's great to get games into them, but if they need a weeks break, give it to them i say
I agree, for kids that are showing signs of fatigue, they probably need to play 3-4 and rest and repeat IMO

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Second most km’s covered for the night (behind Hugo) and second fastest sprint speed recorded (behind Lefau). That’s an incredibly rare skill set people, incredibly rare.

Top of the list of our current kids that need to get to 50 games.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
We have come to expect that from those stars. That’s why they’re paid the big dollars.
What we really need is the next gen to start standing up & after battling for a few weeks, Campbell’s game last night was excellent. Confirms we have likely got a player for the future.

Reactions: 5 users
We have come to expect that from those stars. That’s why they’re paid the big dollars.
What we really need is the next gen to start standing up & after battling for a few weeks, Campbell’s game last night was excellent. Confirms we have likely got a player for the future.
Yeh, he has speed/skills and love the fact he can take a contested mark against players his size. He has some x factor about him but also has great work rate.

He and Lefau are the 2 new boys that are a real positive this year.

Reactions: 4 users
Just need to be patient with a whole bunch of these young blokes. They'll make mistakes n run out of gas during games while they're building their games up, but plenty of them have got the talent. It's purely about getting some time into them.