MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

Bloody funny isn't it. We have a women's AFL competition where a large % of the players openly have same sex partners. Yet in the men's comp the players are still hiding in the closet because the homophobia n slurs are still rampant. Beyond time that the little boys grew up n dealt with a touch of reality.
Clarko got off way to light, three weeks for the first player then five weeks for the second one. Reckon the third in line might need a fearsome kicking for rank stupidity.
Now if only the AFL would get fair dinkum about the jumper punches n gut punches n other gutless sniping *smile*, we'd no longer have anything to talk about.

Reactions: 2 users
5 weeks for calling someone a name.

4 weeks for this:

Compare the pair…..
Yeah I’d like to say Christian is a stupid poof. But apparently you’re not allowed to these days.
How come LGBTQIA+ or whatever the alphabet mob use these days are allowed to call themselves “queers”.
that a derogatory term? Or is it only when a “straight” person uses it? Or when a “straight” person uses on a LBQTIA+?
Or when a “straight” person calls another “straight” person a queer? Or a *smile*?

*smile* me. Just *smile* own what you are. If you’re not, who actually gives a *smile*? There are bigger issues in the world than being called a name and having your feelings hurt. *smile* sooks.
I’ve been called everything under the sun. And called words half the tiddlywinks crew on PRE have never heard of :giggle: I’m still here.
Geez there’s some soft bastards these days. Wokey woke’s , it’s a wonder they know what’s happening in the world they’ve all got there heads bent down on the phones 20hours a day.
Get out in the real world.
Getting called a poof :LOL::LOL::LOL: and your feelings get hurt :LOL::LOL::LOL: geez they’ll all need to visit a psychiatrist for the rest of there lives :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Give it a *smile* spell please

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
As Jimmy Bartel said tonight on the radio, 2 are stupidity tax. If you're too stupid to figure out from Finlayson's suspension that this isn't acceptable, you deserve what you get
So if someone dangerous tackles a player this week and gets suspended for 3 weeks does a player who dangerous tackles next week get 5 weeks?

Reactions: 1 user