Mid season Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mid season Draft

Gray, Green and Brown reminded me of a classic oz movie.
We just need an Oakeover

also had the great exchange:
hey cookie , do you know why they call cooks fitters and turners?
no, why?
cos you fit food into pots and turn it into sh*t

thanks for the clip @larabee , brought back some memories of a great movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Eagles first round pick Jack Hutchinson, recruited from the Pies VFL side kicked 5 goals today for the Eagles WAFL side.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Eagles first round pick Jack Hutchinson, recruited from the Pies VFL side kicked 5 goals today for the Eagles WAFL side.
It's like the guy Swans drafted last year in the MSD. Buller. He debuted the following week i think and some on here were crying out because we didnt pick him. How many games has he played since...?

Reactions: 4 users
It's like the guy Swans drafted last year in the MSD. Buller. He debuted the following week i think and some on here were crying out because we didnt pick him. How many games has he played since...?
Quick look says he has kicked 2 goals in 5 games, but been getting a bit of the ball- maybe spending time down back?

Still puzzled why we didn't use our third pick on Sam Davidson.
Was there for the taking.
Today's complimentary Herald Sun article on Sam is only going to make our job that much harder at the National Draft.

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users
It might be useful if people are able to disentangle their dislike of Dow with the reality that he probably won’t get delisted. We don’t have the depth to delist him this year.
Would sign that kid wilson , so smart around the ball

Reactions: 1 user
The Lions pick in the mid season draft Will McLachan has made a promising start for them in the VFL. He's 19yo, a 185 cm medium forward who is good overhead, has kicked 23 goals in 12 VFL games.

Reactions: 1 user
The Lions pick in the mid season draft Will McLachan has made a promising start for them in the VFL. He's 19yo, a 185 cm medium forward who is good overhead, has kicked 23 goals in 12 VFL games.
good overhead mark and kicks goals? Not required here.