Luke Meehan and Conditioning team | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Luke Meehan and Conditioning team

RFC should move Meehan from the rehab dept into the training dept. He could train our players to be Meehans. Then when our boys take the field they could all injure their opponents. But we’d have to keep them away from each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
RFC should move Meehan from the rehab dept into the training dept. He could train our players to be Meehans. Then when our boys take the field they could all injure their opponents. But we’d have to keep them away from each other.
Lucky you didn’t suggest that at the start of the season. The competition would have to pause to wait for all the players to come back

Interesting that over the last few weeks the Power have sent Rozee back on the field with a hammie, Mihocek stayed on the field with a h hammie and the Hawks sent Sicily back on the field with a busted shoulder and sore ankle.

I thought it was just Meehan who did these things.

Reactions: 2 users
Interesting that over the last few weeks the Power have sent Rozee back on the field with a hammie, Mihocek stayed on the field with a h hammie and the Hawks sent Sicily back on the field with a busted shoulder and sore ankle.

They can't stop copying us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Correct apart from Mihocek not telling anyone and Sicily helped win them the game without doing further damage.

Rozee was a stinker though.

FWIW Geelong keep flying in this space. They are the one's we need to poach physical performance staff from.

They have some guns with amazing experience down there. Well in advance of what Meehan's CV provides.

Reactions: 3 users