Little things that annoy you.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Little things that annoy you....

There's one particular guy at our golf club that I'm really gonna end up having it out with eventually. He's a recidivist. Multiple times I've encountered him coming at me on the wrong side of the road and had to jump on the brakes and come to a stop - including once on a blind corner. He consistently parks across 2 car bays because he's too lazy and inattentive to park properly. He constantly drives the wrong way in one way zones to save 20 seconds or so. He gets around with Apple earbuds in his ears everwhere he goes as well - making call after call after call. One of those people that just needs to be talking to someone all the time. This includes when he's playing on the course, practice range, in the clubhouse (which is banned) etc.

I followed him out of the club one night onto a busy road and besides driving at an absolute snails pace, he wandered everywhere on the general public roads, no idicators changing lanes, didnt know where the f he was going etc.

Guy is a total ahole and should be taken off the road.
How is a recidivist allowed at a golf club?

:ROFLMAO: I thought Leysy Boy was younger than me. IMO, 75yo is way too late to keep driving. Assessment or not. Medication would play a part to this.
Everyone's younger than Redfords. He's so old he should be called BlackfordsonlysignedHenry.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 1 user
Everyone's younger than Redfords. He's so old he should be called BlackfordsonlysignedHenry.
Hmmm. Personally, think you could have done a bit better there old fella. Not your best.

Hopefully warm up after a few creative enhancers later in the evening.

Hmmm. Personally, think you could have done a bit better there old fella. Not your best.

Hopefully warm up after a few creative enhancers later in the evening.
It would have been snappier without the 'signedHenry' suffix but I wasn't sure the kids would get it. Never explain jokes.

Imagine if you'd kept your first T-model.