A Tiga Parody - IT WAS ONLY A DREAM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A Tiga Parody - IT WAS ONLY A DREAM

woohoo, i even got a mention !!!!!!!!

yay go tiges !!!!!!!!!!

Really sorry PRR, It was a typo, I meant PRE. (Punt Road END) I'll try and make sure you get a mention in the next one! :)

Thats pretty good - who says I'm not positive ;D

Now back to bagging Frawley. Well he persists with duds and has no game plan and ........................................................................... ;D

Thats better. 8)

LMAOO!!! Another classic! Keep the parodies coming Tiga! No one does them better!

By the way, love that song "I was only nineteen".

Hmmm I've got one but I won't say the source cause the trolls here would definitely bag me.

Captain Richo

Captain Richo, what a guy
Flies in the air, way up high
Strong and brave, saves the day
When Captain Richo comes your way

Look up in the sky, is it a bird, is it a plane
its, its, its .....
Captain Richo :eek:

Captain Richo, what a guy
Flies in the air, way up high
Strong and brave, saves the day
When Captain Richo comes your way

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I know its not quite in the same class as the ones tiga, TG and Rosy do but tough.

julzqld said:
Look up in the sky, is it a bird, is it a plane

Nah it's just his dummy. Spit of the year. :rollin

Sorry Julz, just being silly. Good stuff from you and tiga, especially good to read something light hearted on the boards this week.

What a week it's been................

I was very emotional when I read that........its nice to be recognised for my cowardly attacks and loathing of the poor