Punt Road Redevelopment | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Punt Road Redevelopment

I'm sick of the sooking by some members re this redevelopment, I'm in and DGAF about my name being somewhere. I can't wait to use it
I don’t imagine it costs $100 for the club to print a name on a brick, but I can guarantee they’d get a much stronger take up on a $300 brick with a name on it than $200 with digital acknowledgement.

Reactions: 2 users
If only there was more space at the Punt Road side.

Yeah, something about widening Punt Rd in 1965 might explain that. Ever since we have been really hemmed in and clearly can't get even a small amount of extra space. I would have thought that maybe 10-20m extra wouldn't really have much impact on the parkland.

DS

Yeah, something about widening Punt Rd in 1965 might explain that. Ever since we have been really hemmed in and clearly can't get even a small amount of extra space. I would have thought that maybe 10-20m extra wouldn't really have much impact on the parkland.

DS
As the CBD's turned to 1 lane and the govt wants less traffic, might as well change Punt Road back to 2 lanes.....or seriously needs to go underground.

Reactions: 1 user
From The President:

Off-field, we remain committed to commencing the Punt Road Oval redevelopment this year. Increased costs have complicated our plans somewhat and, on behalf of members, the Board is conscious of taking a responsible approach to debt in the current economic climate.

That said, we still expect to commence works this year. This redevelopment is vital to our future. It will strengthen us off-field and give us the opportunity to win on-field.

As part of this, we will shortly launch a key consumer fundraising campaign, engaging the might of the Tiger Army to kick-start our final push. Please keep an eye out for it and as always, any support is greatly appreciated.

***PS. I will believe it when I see it.
we will shortly launch a key consumer fundraising campaign

so I am now a “consumer” having received the letter yesterday.

Reactions: 1 user
we will shortly launch a key consumer fundraising campaign

so I am now a “consumer” having received the letter yesterday.
I got mine today.
I’ll be putting something together shortly.
Mrs Willo won’t be happy, I just scrapped her plant budget for 12 months.
I’ve called it “Private Remedial Orthopathy…medical expenses” :giggle:

I told her it might be abbreviated to “PRO medical expenses ” or even to “PRO”

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users