Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

End of the day he’d be top 3 in our B & F yet we say he’s not at his best , plus am I right saying his only on around 700k a year ?
Didn't Shai just sign a shiny new n juicy fat five year contract? $700K is standard for a pretty good player these days, I read that he's up around the $900k mark now. Serious good, but not quite superstar status.

Didn't Shai just sign a shiny new n juicy fat five year contract? $700K is standard for a pretty good player these days, I read that he's up around the $900k mark now. Serious good, but not quite superstar status.
You could be correct TM , I just have 700k in my head , 900 would be fair enough , 700 he’s a bargain

Unless someone overheard what was said, was he abusing or instructing a young fella?
Ha ha. He was abusing him no doubt, went berserk. It was a terrible kick by Campbell though.

He can't really control his emotions, it's why he reacts at umpires. It does show he cares in a way.

Shai is everything the Dockers could ask for.

If Freo were fair dinkum the yd be coming hard for both Shai and Bakes.

They might go doe Baker first this season then have a crack at Shai next year especially if the Tigers are in the horrors again it might make it easier for them to turn his head, and they won't lose those 3 first rounders they've currently got.

Now is the time for them to make such a bold move.

I'd much rather see Shau and Liam in Tigers guernseys next year,

If Liam goes we bleed them for him.
Well if i was in Freo's shoes i'd be asking the question now.Not next year.If i was in Dimma shoes i'd be asking the same question at the suns.
Freo-Bolton & Bakes for 10/12/F1 & Treacy(Squeeze the living daylights out of em.They will be desperate to get that no flag monkey off their back.)
Suns-8 & 9

In games like that with so few I50's I simply think we need to get our best players in the middle and around the ball.

Reactions: 1 user
You could be correct TM , I just have 700k in my head , 900 would be fair enough , 700 he’s a bargain
According to this piece written a year ago he was on around $600,000 , now in ‘24 “almost in the $1m bracket”

IMG_0515.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
Yze wasted Bolton deep forward in the first half.

Yze owned up to it in the presser moved Bolton into the middle and he immediately got involved.