Luke Meehan and Conditioning team | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Luke Meehan and Conditioning team

RFC should move Meehan from the rehab dept into the training dept. He could train our players to be Meehans. Then when our boys take the field they could all injure their opponents. But we’d have to keep them away from each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
RFC should move Meehan from the rehab dept into the training dept. He could train our players to be Meehans. Then when our boys take the field they could all injure their opponents. But we’d have to keep them away from each other.
Lucky you didn’t suggest that at the start of the season. The competition would have to pause to wait for all the players to come back

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Interesting that over the last few weeks the Power have sent Rozee back on the field with a hammie, Mihocek stayed on the field with a h hammie and the Hawks sent Sicily back on the field with a busted shoulder and sore ankle.

I thought it was just Meehan who did these things.

Reactions: 3 users
Interesting that over the last few weeks the Power have sent Rozee back on the field with a hammie, Mihocek stayed on the field with a h hammie and the Hawks sent Sicily back on the field with a busted shoulder and sore ankle.

They can't stop copying us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Correct apart from Mihocek not telling anyone and Sicily helped win them the game without doing further damage.

Rozee was a stinker though.

FWIW Geelong keep flying in this space. They are the one's we need to poach physical performance staff from.

They have some guns with amazing experience down there. Well in advance of what Meehan's CV provides.

Reactions: 4 users
Correct apart from Mihocek not telling anyone and Sicily helped win them the game without doing further damage.

Rozee was a stinker though.

FWIW Geelong keep flying in this space. They are the one's we need to poach physical performance staff from.

They have some guns with amazing experience down there. Well in advance of what Meehan's CV provides.
I wonder if the Cats are still using peptides?

Reactions: 1 users
Perhaps he's a quick healer, don't know, but better to take longer and build enough strength and fitness into both legs to avoid any further soft tissues strains.
From Google....
How long does it take for a hamstring tendon to heal after surgery?
These sutures are sewn into the end of the detached tendon and pulled back up to the bone where the sutures are then tied. The sutures can withhold some force but the outcome of the surgery is due to whether your body can heal the tendons back down to the bone. This takes about 12 weeks.
It's also fairly dependent on which tendon it is, there's 3 insertions into the back of the knee and some handle a lot more load and force than others, depending which he has injured can have a big influence on return to running.

Reactions: 1 users
What're the odds for 0 re-injuries?
Very long I'd say, especially for Dion. A Tiger friend of mine said a stirring mate of his at work was thinking of running a 'book' on how long Dion would last in tomorrow's match before he gets another soft tissue injury...1st qtr? 2nd qtr? Not funny. We hope he gets through ok.

Very long I'd say, especially for Dion. A Tiger friend of mine said a stirring mate of his at work was thinking of running a 'book' on how long Dion would last in tomorrow's match before he gets another soft tissue injury...1st qtr? 2nd qtr? Not funny. We hope he gets through ok.
Yeahh. Plan will definitely be to sub him off part way through the 3rd. Hopefully he makes it that far though...

Another reoccurring hammy , no doubt questions are been asked , looks more and more like there’s a strong case for Meehan to be moved on

I read somewhere Ooze was seen speaking to him after the game. If many players slipped then we had the wrong boots on.

Deer in headlights comes to mind with this bloke when he was appointed he didn't even think he was capable of the role i think hardwicks contract was the reason we had to appoint this spud now we should be searching for the best we can find

Deer in headlights comes to mind with this bloke when he was appointed he didn't even think he was capable of the role i think hardwicks contract was the reason we had to appoint this spud now we should be searching for the best we can find
It’s like Rhyce Shaw being made head coach of #lolnorf.