I Hate Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I Hate Collingwood

Daicos patriarch is turning into (or was he already there?) a serious flog of the highest order with those antics in the box.
After that "up yours" gesture I wanted The Blooz to win.
Wait, did I really say that?

Reminded me of another game a few years back at The Dome IIRC V Lionesses.

I think one of his boys kicked a goal and he virtually did the same thing as last night.
Carrying on like an A Grade Flog merchant.
He thought they were over the line.
I believe the Goal was disallowed.
Anyway last kick of the match was Zac Bailey who had a shot after the siren from 5 metres out right in front.
The Carringbush lost.

So he is 1 and 1 in the premature celebrations the Papa Pie Flog.
Pretty sure he was called out for being a flog parent (carrying on and abusing oppo players) at a then TAC cup game when Nick was still under 18.

Reactions: 1 users
He is lucky he is playing in 2024
Because I don't think he wouldve lasted long in 1984.
It's Voss fault, he has Hewitt and even Arces 1 of them shouldve been on his ass all night.

Reactions: 1 user
Daicos patriarch is turning into (or was he already there?) a serious flog of the highest order with those antics in the box.
After that "up yours" gesture I wanted The Blooz to win.
Wait, did I really say that?

Reminded me of another game a few years back at The Dome IIRC V Lionesses.

I think one of his boys kicked a goal and he virtually did the same thing as last night.
Carrying on like an A Grade Flog merchant.
He thought they were over the line.
I believe the Goal was disallowed.
Anyway last kick of the match was Zac Bailey who had a shot after the siren from 5 metres out right in front.
The Carringbush lost.

So he is 1 and 1 in the premature celebrations the Papa Pie Flog.
Look like a whole family of tossers.

How has *smile*'s coward punch not received more attention?

He should get six weeks.

Swear filter edit: Shultz spelled correctly.

With just a very quick search I see 10 of last 11 games this mob don't leave Melbourne and 8 of these at MCG. Where is the outrage from media..... FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Reckon they could win the flag again. Especially playing on their home deck that many times towards the end of the season, they're a lock for top four.

Hope I'm wrong.