Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Dusty has given the media the cold shoulder for nearly his entire career. Especially since the pile on re Chopstickgate & the death of his Dad.
It's why they're doing everything to erode his legacy as the end is near.
It's water off a duck's back such is the lack of respect for the AFL media.

Reactions: 1 users
The *smile* we do. How about you don't make sweeping *smile* statements about an entire state?
I couldnt give a ***. My experience working with, and listening to SA media people over 20+ years and listening to other people around the country confirms you guys have a massive chip on your shoulder.

Are you having a whinge about Drofder's comment about Sth Oznalians there JoeGee????
Indeed, being a crow eater myself I don't appreciate being spoken for.
I couldnt give a ***. My experience working with, and listening to SA media people over 20+ years and listening to other people around the country confirms you guys have a massive chip on your shoulder.
You sound like every other AFL supporter talking about Richmond fans fyi.

Another ex-Crow pundit with a massive hard on for our current predicament.

Shows you how deep 2017 is burned into their psyche. Scarred forever. It's a beautiful thing.
:mhihi True. Bickley is the 'furtherest' to know WTF he's talking about.

Another ex-Crow pundit with a massive hard on for our current predicament.

Shows you how deep 2017 is burned into their psyche. Scarred forever. It's a beautiful thing.
lol , low hanging fruit and plenty of readers will swallow it

had a bit of a look at the Norf list got a few list cloggers
then there's CCJ and Biggie
as is the case with GWS , Gold Coast , Nort (Horne-Francis)
when you are down the ladder hanging onto talent can be a challenge

it will be important for us to bounce back to some degree next year

else you become a destination club for the likes of Hugh Greenwood, Jaydien Stpehnson , Corr , CCJ ...

and then you are in deep

Reactions: 1 user